The issue most people struggle with is an unhealthy relationship with money.
In your personal life, have you ever felt:
- There is never enough? Not enough time to have the life you really want? Not enough time to spend with those you love? Not enough time to pursue your passion?
- That the more money you make, the less free time you have?
- Worried about the future? Redundancy? Retirement? Political Climate? Taxation? Illness? Debt?
- Anxious or stressed when you think about managing your money or improving your your lifestyle?
- Frustrated because once again you have wasted money buying something you haven’t and will not use?
- Overwhelmed by debt, despite working to repay what you owe?
- Hopeless when trying to juggle money and time to take a holiday with your family?
- Worried about whether you are saving enough for your children’s education or your own retirement?
- Dependent on a partner or relatives because you cannot afford to live independently?
In your professional life, have you ever felt:
- That you don’t have enough clients or customers?
- Anxious when it comes time to pay your bills?
- You are not worthy and so you struggle to price your services?
- Scared as your business grows that you don’t know how to manage or invest the money?
- Confused by the idea of cashflow?
- Overwhelmed because you have no time to manage your business finances?
All of these feelings and beliefs make your relationship with money an unhealthy one.
Until you are able to improve your relationship with money you cannot achieve financial freedom.
How Does Coaching Help?
We begin by identifying your money archetypes so you can understand the impact they have on your life, your relationships and your finances.
Understanding your situation is the first step to making changes.
We spend some time exploring how your money archetypes were created and what you can do to change them.
Then we identify the false beliefs and unconscious patterns you hold about money, which are at the root of the stress and anxiety you feel.
Having identified the false beliefs and unhelpful patterns, these can be changed, so you can change.
What is the Outcome?
Unresolved money issues impact on your relationships, your work and your health. Doing the work enables you to resolve money issues and enjoy greater financial harmony.